Stage 1: Port Townsend to Victoria
Team name: Team Traffic
Team members: Tim Lott, Jamie Naismith, Amanda Naismith
Race vessel: Modified C Class Catamaran length 25 ‘ hull color grey
- Repeat offender: Raced R2AK 2015 (previous bio)
- Lived virtually all my life near the water messing about in boats
- commuting to work by boat once a week or so since 1987
- Sidney to Hilo Hawaii on 53’ sailboat.
- many years of sailboat racing in Pacific Northwest
- sailed from Victoria B.C. through the South Pacific to Australia in the 1970’s
- experienced kite foiler, SCUBA, kayaking, kitesurfing, SCUBA, lots of amateur boatbuilding
- dinghy racing in England (Merlin Rocket, Firefly)
- keelboat racing/cruising Solent and Scotland mostly on the pointy end. CYA Instructor
- racing, cruising own and other keelboats. Swiftsures, Straits, Whidbeys, and anything in between
Our rules haven’t changed and neither have you. Welcome back to R2AK Team Traffic, go get ‘em and screw the rating.